Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Unity-2D 5.6 landed in Precise Pangolin with the HUD
Unity-2D 5.6 has just been released, following closely its 3D version in terms of new exciting features, presenting itself as a solid, fully-featured interface with zero-tolerance towards missed features (compared to Unity 3D).
What is new in Unity-2D 5.6?
- Ubuntu's intelligent menus, the HUD, has landed in a usable form, just hit the Alt key and type your intentions/commands, then the HUD easily execute them just like in Unity 3D
- pixel-perfect enhancements on various pieces (overall minor polish)
- improved workspace switcher icon
- bug fixes
Bugs can be reported on https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-2d/+bugs
- Unity 2D 5.10 released with numerous enhancements and bug fixes
- Unity 2D 5.8 released with chameleonic behavior, multimonitor enhancements and more
- Unity-2D to probably feature the HUD in Ubuntu 12.04
- Unity-2D 5.4 landed in Ubuntu 12.04 with redesigned buttons and new features
- Unity-2D 5.2 released with numerous improvements in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS