Weeks ago, Ubuntu developers conducted an in-depth Ubuntu User Survey, performed in three languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese), survey targeted towards refining and contouring a serious "what is what" in the Ubuntu world.
The results are:
- Ubuntu's built-in Ubuntu One usage (use it/don't use it)
- Ubuntu's built-in Ubuntu One usage (use it/don't use it categorized by user's age)
- desire to use Ubuntu's new products (such as Ubuntu TV, Ubuntu for Android, Ubuntu Phone, etc)
- intention to buy a new device/machine powered by the Ubuntu OS
- other used operating systems (dual boot, at work, specific to various projects, gaming, etc)