Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Ubuntu Touch's Clock App adds new designs for Timer and Stopwatch
At the moment, Clock App is being subjected to receiving official designs created by the Ubuntu designers, official designs progressively implemented into the now-fancy time-related utility.
The latest version of Clock App introduces initial designs for
Stopwatch, changing the old interfaces with newly-updated visual elements.
Stopwatch adopts monochrome icons for clickable buttons, as in the case of
Lap, buttons leaving the generic-buttons area for dedicated stand-alone buttons featuring a more obvious intuitive identity.
How do we install/test Clock App 0.4?
Add the following official PPA (Raring, Saucy)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:canonical-qt5-edgers/qt5-proper && sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa && sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-touch-coreapps-drivers/daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-sdk ubuntu-clock-app
- Core Apps' Clock App sees search-as-you type, delete-by-dragging and categorized items
- Ubuntu Touch's Clock App received world clock support
- Ubuntu Touch's Terminal App adds landscape-view support, Clock App enriches its contained animations
- Ubuntu for phones' Clock core-app sees new fancy additions based on official designs
- The Weather Channel to provide Ubuntu Touch-specific weather application