Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Ubuntu at CES 2012 = SUCCESS
2012's CES is an event in progress at the moment, event that gathers Canonical and Ubuntu, too.
Ubuntu's main exposition is Ubuntu TV-related, product launched this week as a demo that is to become mature in the future.
Another strong aspect of Ubuntu's demo is Ubuntu One and its next development steps.
Booth Ubuntu TV and Ubuntu One are sharing lots of interest coming from developers, manufacturers and exhibitors.
According to Canonical blog, there have been "over 5,000 visitors to the Ubuntu booth in South Hall 4 (stand 35379)", furthermore "people have been so impressed, that all the Ubuntu 11.10 CDs and printed Ubuntu TV collateral have run out!"
The above mentioned interest in Ubuntu is not singular nor local, all over the web Ubuntu TV has received positive "critics".
- Canonical and Dell, partners in 220 retail China stores
- Canonical partners with Asus in releasing low-price interesting laptops in USA
- Dell published Canonical-Dell explanatory clip
- Mark Shuttleworth to speak at GMIC about "the future of the open source mobile platform movement" and about "Open Mobile Platforms" at Mobile Monday (October 22nd and October 28th 2013)
- Canonical-HP tandem announces the availability of powered-by-Ubuntu G14 and G15 laptops in 1,500 Chinese stores