Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Ubuntu 11.10's Workspace Switcher features new fancy behavior
Window resizing has an orange border, maximizing windows has an orange border, the new application switcher has an orange border when in preview mode, so, there is a trend in Oneiric Ocelot based on orange borders needed for attention-related matters.
The Workspace Switcher has just received a fancy behavior, so when the desktop is divided into four workspaces, we have first/current active workspace displayed with light (regular view) surrounded by a thick orange border, while the others inactive workspaces are darkened.
Moving a window trough workspaces triggers a focus change, exposed as moving the light with the orange border onto the future current workspace, making it easily perceivable and marking a step forward towards consistency
- Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2 released with categorized questions (Ubuntu 11.10)
- How to enable all the apps in the Startup Applications in Ubuntu 11.10
- Unityfox brings Unity integration for Firefox in Ubuntu 11.10
- System76 machines shipped with Ubuntu 11.10
- Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2 released with support for Oneiric Ocelot