Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Shotwell gained progressbar support in Ubuntu 12.04
Two weeks left until the 12.04 LTS final release, and various improvements are still landing in Precise ("safe" landings that can be easily reverted in case of critical bugs without affecting Ubuntu's overall proper functionality), bringing pleasant additions to the LTS.
Ubuntu's default photo manager, Shotwell, has just been updated to another version, enhancing its integration into Unity, thus delivering progressbar support on the launcher, when Shotwell imports images from folders and on launch (the progressbar indicates the loading progress).
In order to import pictures in Shotwell, navigate to
Shotwell-->File-->Import From Folder
- How to cut off unwanted portions from clips and export as 1080p with OpenShot
- OpenShot 2.0 addresses CALL FOR PARTICIPATION to developers interested in participation
- In-progress OpenShot 2.0 received new mask and transition system, release schedule to be posted soon
- In-progress OpenShot 2.0 adds new interesting feature, successfully continues the development
- OpenShot continues the development on the 2.0 version with interesting achievements