Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Qt5-based apps received appmenu and HUD support in Ubuntu 13.04
Presently in Ubuntu, third-party developers are able to create software with Ubuntu SDK, applications, games, utilities, etc, based on the latest Qt/QML technologies.
Qt Creator is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE), that allows developers to create applications with the Qt application framework; Qt Creator 2.7.0 has already landed in Raring Ringtail, being available via Ubuntu Software Center, 2.7.0 release based on Qt 5.0.1.
Along with Ubuntu for phones and Ubuntu for tablets, Ubuntu SDK has become an important, relevant component of Ubuntu (as a whole); as a consequence, the developers have started to polish supported Qt5-based software, in order to offer to users integrated-into-the-desktop applications.
Qt5 applications have received appmenu support in Ubuntu 13.04, removing their faulty appearance with into-the-window menus.
- Unity 8 demoed inside emulator with in-progress exciting capabilities
- Ubuntu SDK updated in Ubuntu 14.04's universe with Qt Creator 2.8.1
- Ubuntu UI Toolkit Gallery updated with multiple-selections implementation and numerous optimizations
- New development website, more unitary app-creation approach and solidified Ubuntu SDK paired with today's first release of Ubuntu for phones
- Learn to package HTML5 games via Ubuntu SDK with freshman-friendly tutorial