Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Lightworks for Linux Public BETA to be released on April 30th 2013
Months ago, the Lightworks team opened a testing program for Lightworks, aimed at giving access to a limited number of users to test Lightworks for Linux.
The mentioned testing-program featured an ALPHA version of the powerful video editor, progressively receiving new and new features, as well as fixes, improvements and refinements.
Yet, weeks ago, the Lightworks developers announced the upcoming availability of Lightworks for Linux BETA, announcement removing its (at-that-moment) ALPHA stage, BETA version that is to be publicly released, without requiring invitations.
It seems that the ALPHA version of Lightworks has been a success, Lightworks' Matt Sandford stated that "we have had a very successful Linux Alpha program", moreover, "although we will narrowly miss the targeted release date at the end of Q1 we will be making the Linux Public Beta, which includes a much improved licensing scheme, available on 30th April 2013", official statement that confirms the near-future release date of Lightworks for Linux BETA.
- Lightworks for Linux 11.5.E BETA released with improvements
- How to insert text pieces into clips with the new Lightworks for Linux 11.5 BETA
- How to export clips with the new Lightworks for Linux 11.5 BETA
- Lightworks for Linux 11.5 BETA released with numerous new features and improvements
- Lightworks for Linux BETA demoed with adding effects, text pieces and export