Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
LibreOffice 3.6 to probably add CorelDraw import filter
LibreOffice 3.5.x is the current stable version used in Ubuntu (by default in 12.04, via official PPA in Ubuntu 11.10), nevertheless the plans for the upcoming 3.6 release have already started with interesting announcements, like the new Ubuntu Template Curators.
LibreOffice 3.6 is to probably add support (daily builds with the new feature are to be released in the next days) for CorelDraw file format import, furthermore "it also supports the updated binary format (v16) used in their new version released less than a month ago" via "libcdr-0.0.6 with support of all 32-bit CorelDraw formats, from version 6 to 16", thus making LibreOffice 3.6 "the first and only FOSS application that supports versions 6, 15 and 16 of the CorelDraw file-format".
- Learn to master your home budget with "How to Create a Home Finances Budget Using LibreOffice Calc", handy explanatory document
- LibreOffice 4.2 International Bug Hunting Session is happening December 6th - December 8th, open for participation
- LibreOffice development continues with handy IDE integration
- LibreOffice 4.1 Calc Guide released and freely available for download (PDF and ODT)
- Senior researchers analyzed LibreOffice with interesting conclusions