Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
LibreOffice 3.4 Writer Guide available for both purchase and free download
LibreOffice 3.4 Writer Guide has been launched as a full-fledged document, developed and written by "volunteers from the LibreOffice community".
The book addresses topics suitable for both beginners and advanced users, topics ranging from text editing and formatting, page-layout methods, templates and styles, built-in drawing tools, to database integration and more.
The LibreOffice version 3.4.6-based book, LibreOffice 3.4 Writer Guide, can be purchased from lulu for $22.06.
Furthermore, the handy 450+ pages PDF guide can be downloaded for free on https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/7/73/WG3400-WriterGuideLO.pdf
"Profits from the sale of this book will be used to benefit the community".
- 390-pages-long LibreOffice 4.0 Getting Started Guide freely available for download
- LibreOffice 4.1 feature-by-feature compared with Microsoft Office 2013, clearly proves its superiority
- Learn to master your home budget with "How to Create a Home Finances Budget Using LibreOffice Calc", handy explanatory document
- LibreOffice 4.2 International Bug Hunting Session is happening December 6th - December 8th, open for participation
- LibreOffice development continues with handy IDE integration