Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
How to easily add transparent menus in Ubuntu via Ubuntu Tweak
Compiz is a beautiful tool designed to please numerous users in terms of eyecandy windows, menus, interactions, effects, etc, a true desktop enhancements.
Small but eye-catching effects can easily be selected, especially by users who use dedicated applications, specialized in a particular set of effects.
Ubuntu Tweak brings various sets of configuration settings useful in various Ubuntu parts (like cleaning the "garbage", selecting font, choosing a particular theme, etc), incorporating a Compiz Settings dedicated page, too.
Transparent menus seem appealing for users used to a fancy desktop with effects, addition that can 1-click be selected via Ubuntu Tweak by navigating under
Ubuntu Tweak-->Tweaks-->Compiz Settings-->check Enable transparent menus
- How to remove apt cache, old kernels and unwanted packages in Ubuntu 13.10
- How to easily enable workspace switching via mouse wheel in Ubuntu 11.10
- How to remove unneeded packages from your system via Ubuntu Tweak 0.6's Janitor (Ubuntu 11.10)
- Change LightDM's login screen wallpaper via Ubuntu Tweak in Ubuntu 11.10
- How to bulk replace spaces with underscores in Ubuntu