One of the main lacks of LibreOffice is its "outdated" look, although there is a clear progress in every release.
LibreOffice Icons Faenza is a group of icons (mainly "Faenza") that aims to provide a modern professional look to LibreOffice (from an icon point-of-view) by delivering monochrome Faenza icons (adapted to properly fit into LibreOffice).
How do we install LibreOffice Icons Faenza 0.1?
There is an easy but complicated in the same time situation to install this icons by simply typing some terminal commands, but, the manual way is much better (there are users who use LibreOffice 3.3.2, LibreOffice 3.3.3 or LibreOffice 3.4 and the original icons' location may differ).
- download the icons, rename the package images_human (so the archive will have the name images_human.zip)
- then open a terminal and type
- gksu nautilus
- go to /usr/share/libreoffice/basis-link/share/config
- and rename the images_human.zip to backup_images.zip (later, if you are not satisfied with the new Faenza look to properly restore your original LibreOffice look)
- copy your downloaded and renamed images_human.zip (to /usr/share/libreoffice/basis-link/share/config)
If you're running LibreOffice 3.3.3 or 3.4, repeat the scenario (although the location could be slightly different).