Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Firefox to probably receive Firefox branded back button
Months ago, Mozilla introduced several visual changes in Firefox, among which a new back button, displayed with a bigger icon as compared to the forward icon, buttons that have been assimilated by users as powerful Firefox branding elements, meaning, one can easily identify a web-browser as Firefox if observes the mentioned icons or/and can name "Firefox-like buttons" on themes with similar design.
Although applied in various Firefox flavors (in other operating systems), Ubuntu version lacks this fancy element, displaying the back and forward buttons in identical shapes and sizes.
According to Mozilla's Paul Rouget, the above mentioned approach is to probably change in the future: "Today, I am trying to implement the Firefox "keyhole" back button on Linux", as seen in the bellow mockups.
- Australis' Stephen Horlander: "In ~10 years of contributing to Firefox, this has been one of the most inspiring and positive weeks yet"
- Australis offers pleasant look & feel for personas/themes and fullscreen mode
- Firefox 25.0.1 released with security fixes
- The beautiful Australis landed in Firefox Nightly by default
- 10 handy Firefox keyboard shortcuts