Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Final Term sees another performance optimizations
Final Term presents itself as a modern, chic and stylish terminal emulator, designed in mind with traversing the terminal metaphor from a traditional look & feel to a fresh, new, modern experience.
Final Term pairs its beauty and carefully-crafted elements with intelligence and features, containing under the Final Term's roof fancy built-in themes, semantic menus, active and passive command completions with click and scroll-through support, accurate window resizing, essentially, covering both looks and functionalities.
Final Term has been updated to another interesting release, marking another performance-optimization release, introducing another bundle of performance improvements, approach rooted in drastically increasing the modern terminal's speed and fluidity.
Essentially, the new implemented optimizations offer a usable, fluid and lightweight terminal app; as seen in the below clip, while performing an action, its demands for system resources are low and natural, without faulty bumps or unusual resource utilizations.
How do we install Final Term 0.1?
Add the following daily (probably unstable) PPA (Ubuntu 12.04, Ubuntu 12.10, Ubuntu 13.04, Ubuntu 13.10)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:versable/finalterm-daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install finalterm
At the moment, Final Term is work in progress.
- Modern terminal Final Term adds multiple-terminals per-window support
- Modern terminal Final Term updated with exciting case-sensitive support
- Advanced terminal Final Term received another significant performance improvements
- Modern terminal Final Term updated with significant performance improvements
- Final Term updated with interesting command completion and enriched Unity launcher quicklist