Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Diodon 0.6 final available via its stable PPA (Ubuntu 11.10)
Diodon is a clipboard manager focused on handiness, speed and Unity integration.
Few days ago, Diodon 0.6, the first version usable in Oneiric Ocelot, landed in the daily PPA, and after numerous bug fixes and stability improvements, Diodon 0.6 stable is now available in the stable PPA.
As we mentioned in our previous article, Diodon 0.6 brings GTK+3/dconf-editor compatibility and offers a Unity lens (available in earlier versions, too) via a completely new 1-click-away plugin-based approach.
How do we install Diodon 0.6?
Add the following official PPA (Oneiric)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:diodon-team/stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install diodon diodon-plugins
Launch diodon via the Dash by entering diodon in the search area.
- Diodon sees interesting goals, including System Settings integration, new Zeitgeist storage backend with infinite clipboard entries and under-the-hood enhancements
- How to enjoy a powerful clipboard experience in Ubuntu 13.10 with Diodon (available via Ubuntu Software Center)
- Diodon 1.0.3 released with fixes
- Versatile clipboard manager Diodon 1.0 landed in Raring's Ubuntu Software Center
- Powerful clipboard manager, Diodon 1.0, released with new icons