Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Design-oriented Blender tutorials via GNOME Design's Youtube page
Blender is a full-fledged 3D suite for modelling, animation, rendering, interaction creation and much, much more that comes with consistent documentation, but it seems that video tutorials are sometimes easier-to-digest.
GNOME Design's Jakub Steiner has started a "campaign" to expose various tricks and tips about Blender in a design-oriented appraoch.
What is quite interesting, apart from the clearly explained how-tos, is that features that are to land in GNOME are presented as an example (such as Boxes).
The until-now 10-15 minutes 7 Youtube clips are mainly focused on motion design using Blender and Inkscape as tools.
The clips are presented on GNOME3Design's Youtube page.
- Blender used to create complex video promo
- Expand your texture-creation skills via GIMP-Blender with explanatory video demo
- [Open-source success stories] Blender artist stabilizes footage "thanks to the flexible interface of Blender"
- Blender received new website with new look and enhanced clarity
- Blender 2.69 released with new features and more than 270 bug fixes