Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Blender launches Humane Rigging DVD (available for sale)
Blender 2.62 has been released with numerous new features, continuing the constant development of providing a high-quality, full-fledged application.
The free in-depth online manual provides proper, step-by-step explanations of how to deal with various Blender components, suitable for both beginners and versed users, but, there are users more comfortable with video tutorials, that packed with an user-friendly knowledgeable voice tend to provide optimal results in learning Blender.
Humane Rigging is a new training DVD, as part of the Blender Open Movie Workshop series, featuring six hours of "solid education in designing and building user-friendly rigs in Blender 2.6", useful for learning a "solid conceptual background in Blender rigging tools and how to exploit them to build and design their own rigs".
The DVD is available for sale (€ 24.75), details of buying can be found on http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/product_info_n.php?products_id=146
A preview of the DVD can be seen in the bellow clip
By Purchasing the Humane Rigging DVD you support the Blender Foundation projects.
- Blender used to create complex video promo
- Expand your texture-creation skills via GIMP-Blender with explanatory video demo
- [Open-source success stories] Blender artist stabilizes footage "thanks to the flexible interface of Blender"
- Blender received new website with new look and enhanced clarity
- Blender 2.69 released with new features and more than 270 bug fixes