Add the user menu block here or your own custom code×
Ambiance has finally received dark toolbar (Oneiric Ocelot)
In the last cycle, Natty cycle, we saw a mockup/proposed version of the light themes with a dark toolbar, that was to give an impression of consistency and "one piece".
This long-awaited updated has landed in Oneiric Ocelot just now (only for Ambiance, but Radiance will probably follow this "trend").
Numerous voices have made a call to a new icon set (with monochrome navigation icons) to replace the current one, generated by the long "reign" of the current default icon set and by some concerns expressed by the developers worried about the "conflict" between the dark toolbar and the not-suitable icons.
Changes will definitely start to arrive in the following weeks (this is the first implementation, light themes 0.8.19).
- GTK+3's Ambiance and Radiance have received extra minor bling
- GTK+3 Ambiance and Radiance have landed in Oneiric Ocelot
- Ubuntu 13.10 gained minor-yet-interesting visual improvements
- Ambiance and Radiance updated in Ubuntu 13.10 with minor yet visible addition
- Ubuntu 13.10's Ambiance and Radiance updated with visual refinements